121 Brightonwoods Gardens SE, Calgary, Alberta. 403.813.9209
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR AERIAL WORK
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO SERVICES OFFERED BY ROOFTOP VIEWS AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
TERMS OF BUSINESS
BOOKING ROOFTOP VIEWS AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY INC. (RTVAP) FOR AN AERIAL PROJECT INDICATES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
◦ All enquiries will be dealt with in strict confidence.
◦ All information received shall be kept confidential.
◦ All charges are agreed and fixed in advance with the customer.
◦ Deposits are payable at time of Booking project.
◦ All Outstanding ballances are payable at completion of Aerial Works / Upon Invoice - unless agreed otherwise & confirmed in writing.
◦ Payment is by electronic bank transfer or Cheque unless otherwise agreed.
◦ Travel more than 50 kilometres round trip will incur additional time & travel expense.
◦ Fuel is charged at $0.48 per kilometre from Calgary, Alberta.
◦ Additional cost for travel to be agreed prior to day of site visit.
◦ If the appointment cannot be completed on the intended day / time of operation due to weather (Snow, Rain, Fog, Excessive Wind or Extreme Cold), we will contact you to reschedule the appointment to another day / time, if this is practicable with the customer.
◦ If the appointment cannot be completed due to permissions not being granted by a necessary authority, there is no charge.
◦ If the customer cancels within 12 hours (we understand that circumstances change), there is no charge.
◦ If the customer cancels after 12 hours (we understand that circumstances change), there will be a nominal fee charged (See Permit Applications)
◦ If the pilot decides that the flight cannot be made safely on the day for any reason, the flight will not proceed, and there will be no charge.
◦ Permit Applications are typically filled out on the day the booking is received (if before 2:00pm). This is required due to the duration the application takes to complete the process.
◦ If the booking is cancelled within 12 hours, the booking fee shall be fully refunded
◦ If the booking is cancelled after 12 hours of making & prior to , a 20% charge would apply to cover permit application works already placed.
RTVAP AT SITE
◦ The appointment at site is continuous, unless agreed otherwise.
◦ Upon arrival at site, a site survey and risk assessment will be made by the Team / Pilot in Control (PIC).
◦ The PIC has final decision as to the operation proceeding subject to site conditions.
◦ Should the PIC deem conditions in appropriate or unsafe, an explanation will be made on site & a full report shall be forwarded within 24 hours.
◦ Aerial photography &/or filming applies specifically to the booking made.
◦ The required permits are specific to the type of booking & if the requirement is altered in any way, a new permit application shall be required.
◦ Permits are specific to point of interest such as a property or structure, not multiple points of interest in different locations, unless otherwise agreed.