◦ If the appointment cannot be completed on the intended day / time of operation due to weather (Snow, Rain, Fog, Excessive Wind or Extreme Cold), we will contact you to reschedule the appointment to another day / time, if this is practicable with the customer.
◦ If the appointment cannot be completed due to permissions not being granted by a necessary authority, there is no charge.
◦ If the customer cancels within 12 hours (we understand that circumstances change), there is no charge.
◦ If the customer cancels after 12 hours (we understand that circumstances change), there will be a nominal fee charged (See Permit Applications)
◦ If the Project is held or postponed for a period of 90 days or longer, then the project may be terminated by either party. A fee of 20% shall be charged for early works. Refer to 'Permit Application'.
◦ If the pilot decides that the flight cannot be made safely on the day for any reason, the flight will not proceed, and there will be no charge.